Life is challenging enough without having to also deal with persistent pain. So, stop feeling like you have to live with it. Seek pain relief from the spine doctor in Gainesville, GA. There may be many reasons for your pain. Let’s find out exactly what those reasons are and address them. Get evaluated, diagnosed, and treated. You can become pain-free sooner than you think.
Avenues to Relief
Treating your pain is personal, specific, and comprehensive. A thorough treatment discipline requires the assessment of your symptoms that can include:
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) Pain
Although rare, CRPS can be a severe and sometimes excruciating condition. It can be challenging to diagnose and treat, but symptoms include:
- Continuous burning or throbbing pain
- Sensitivity to touch or cold
- Joint stiffness, swelling, and damage
Two types of CRPS are:
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) — a chronic condition often affecting the arms, legs, hands, or feet
- Causalgia — a neurological disorder producing long-lasting, intense pain
Treating Injured Workers
Employers choose our comprehensive care for their injured workers. Some of the services provided include:
- Independent Medical Evaluations
- Utilization and Record Reviews
A rehabilitative approach to pain management includes educating patients on treatment options and providing realistic expectations.
Call or Click Today
For more information about our spine doctors in Gainesville, GA, visit SOUTHERN Pain and Spine online at https://southernpainandspine.com/ or call (678) 971-4167.