Choosing the right hairstyle for your face shape is important. It can hide the features that are less desirable while accentuating your beauty and your best features. Many individuals find it difficult to choose hairstyles that suit them, but it doesn’t have to be. While anyone can rock any hairstyle that he or she likes, there are a few that things you can incorporate into your hairstyle to help it suit you better.
There are many beauty salons in North Bend, WA that will be able to help you choose the right style for you and your face shape. Visit to learn more! Here is a quick guide to hairstyles that suit each face shape.
* Steer clear of bobs that accentuate the fullness and roundness of your face.
* Choose longer styles.
* Choose softer layers that complement your face.
* Choose volume for your hairstyle. You can use a round brush when blow-drying to help create a more voluminous look.
* Avoid blunt cuts in beauty salons styles.
* Avoid blunt fringe in particular.
* Choose a hairstyle that counteracts your sharp features, softening your look.
* Side fringe and curls are great for your face shape.
* You can rock almost any hairstyle.
* Don’t let your hair get too long as it will lengthen your face.
* Textured bobs are great for your face shape.
* You can wear your hair long but not too long because it will lengthen your face.
* Don’t part your hair in the middle.
* Strong cuts and fringe will look good on you.
* Loose waves add dimension to your face.
* Avoid cuts that make your face seem narrower, such as cuts that end at the chin or ones that are too long.
* Pixie and other short cuts will look lovely on you.
* Avoid beauty salons cuts that are top-heavy, such as blunt fringe.
* Side parts will emphasize your cheekbones.