If you have trouble seeing things up close or far away, it may be time to schedule an appointment with an eye doctor. Here are five other signs that you might need a vision test in Jacksonville, FL:
- Your vision has changed suddenly. This could be a sign of an underlying health condition.
- You have trouble seeing at night or in dim lighting conditions. Night blindness can be caused by a number of factors, including vitamin A deficiency.
- You experience blurriness or double vision. This could be a sign of an incorrect eyeglass prescription or a more serious condition such as glaucoma.
- You have difficulty reading or doing other close-up work like using the computer. This could be a sign of presbyopia, a natural aging process that causes the eye’s lens to harden and makes it difficult to focus on close objects.
- You experience headaches or eye strain after reading or working on the computer for long periods of time. This could be a sign that your current eyeglass prescription is incorrect or that you need to take breaks more often.
If you experience any of these symptoms, make an appointment with an eye doctor as soon as possible to get your vision checked. In many cases, these problems can be easily corrected with glasses or contact lenses. However, if left untreated, they could lead to more serious vision problems. So don’t wait – visit www.floridaeyespecialists.com to schedule a vision test with Florida Eye Specialists today!