Type II Diabetes is a serious disease that affects millions of adults all over the world. When left untreated, this disease can pose a serious risk to a person’s health and can even lead to death. Thankfully, Type II Diabetes is completely treatable and even reversible. With the right Type II Diabetes Treatment Oakland CA, individuals can reverse the disease and lead a healthy life. Knowing the symptoms to look for is crucial for knowing when to seek treatment.
Signs of Type II Diabetes
There are multiple symptoms people can experience when they have Type II Diabetes. Although the only definitive diagnosis can be achieved with a blood test, there are some symptoms that should alert a person they may need Type II Diabetes Treatment Oakland CA. It is important to seek treatment at the onset of symptoms because there will be less damage done to the body. The symptoms of Diabetes include the following.
- Increased thirst is a sign blood sugar levels are getting too high. Many people may notice they need to constantly drink water, even waking in the night with thirst.
- It is also common for individuals to experience increased hunger as a result of high blood sugar levels. With increased hunger and eating comes additional weight gains.
- Individuals with Type II Diabetes may experience frequent headaches when their blood sugar levels rise too high. Fasting blood sugar levels over a hundred need to be addressed right away.
- Those with higher blood sugar levels will also complain of chronic fatigue. High blood sugar levels can make a person feel tired even after a full nights sleep.
- Type II Diabetes can cause blurred vision in some individuals. This symptom typically occurs when blood sugar levels are rising extremely high.
How to Get Help
Many people do not realize Type II Diabetes is very treatable and even reversible. To learn more about this treatment program, Visit website. Stop Diabetes is committed to educating and treating Type II Diabetes patients and helping them understand how diet and exercise play crucial roles in bringing down blood sugar levels and reversing the disease.